The Ultimate Expanish Spanish Crash Course
This Crash Course is separated into 5 modules of 2 hours each. It is designed for people who want to learn basic Spanish in order to get by in a Spanish-speaking country.
Designed specifically for people wanting to learn the basics of Spanish quickly so they get by in Argentina, Latin America or any other-Spanish speaking countries. Offered in individual modules of two hours each, these bite-size and interactive classes will provide students with the words and phrases needed to survive every day situations. Classes are organized upon request, whether you are a solo traveller, a couple of friends or a group!
The Ultimate Spanish Crash Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The course is divided into five
Who will benefit from this course?
Below are some examples of the very basic phrases and sentences you will learn in the course. If you can already understand some of these, then you might want to consider trying one of our Intensive Spanish courses instead!
- "¿Cómo voy a La Boca?"
- "¿Me puede traer un bife de lomo a caballo, jugoso?"
- "¿Cuál es la cotización del dolar?"
- "Me duele la cabeza."
- "¿Cuánto cuestan esas botas de cuero?"
- "¿Qué tipo de películas te gustan?"
- "Quiero comprar dos pasajes de coche-cama a Iguazú."
Why book a Spanish Crash Course with Expanish?
- - The crash course is designed to be fun, interactive and engaging and class time includes roleplaying, games, and listening and speaking exercises.
- - The classes are a great introduction to Buenos Aires as they incorporate content specific to Latin American culture and tourism.
- - The course is created specifically for travellers who have little time in Buenos Aires, and students can take anywhere from one to five days.
- - Crash Course professors have years of experience and are passionate about providing dynamic and engaging lessons.
- - The professor will provide
- - The course is held in