Expanish Spanish School 2013 Price List
Our list of prices for group and individual Spanish classes, housing and other services.
|Options||Details||Price per Week/Hour|
|Intensive Spanish 20||20 Group Lessons||210|
|Intensive Spanish 30||30 Group Lessons||285|
|Intensive Spanish 20+10||20 Group Lessons + 10 Individual Lessons||495|
|One to One Lessons||Minimum 2 hours||38|
|One to One 10||10 Individual Hours||360|
|Latin American Cultural Classes||10 Individual Hours||360|
|Business Spanish||10 Individual Hours||360|
|DELE Preparation||10 Individual Hours||360|
|The Ultimate Spanish Crash Course||2-Hour Modules||30|
|5-9 wks||10+ wks|
|Options||Price per Week||Extra Night|
|Homestay City Premium||345||57|
|Shared Apartment with Host||175||30|
|Student Residence - Single Room||240|
|Student Residence - Twin Room||185|
|Apart Hotel||125 *|
*This is an estimated price as it may vary depending on season and length of stay.
|Spanish & Tango||2 weeks of Intensive Spanish 20 + 2 Individual Tango Classes + 2 Group Tango Classes||540|
|Spanish & Fútbol||2 weeks of Intensive Spanish 20 + 2 Fútbol Games + Boca Tour||495|
|Volunteer Flat Fee||350|
|Airport Pickup from Ezeiza International Airport (EZE) to City||US$ 65|
|Airport Pickup from Ezeiza International Airport (EZE) to Suburbs||US$ 85|
|Airport Pickup from Jorge Newbery (AEP) to City||US$ 40|
|Airport Pickup from Jorge Newbery (AEP) to Suburbs||US$ 55|
- Course Start: Every Monday.
- 1 Lesson: 50 minutes for group classes and 55 minutes for individual classes.
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 9
- Minimum Age: 16. Students aged 16 and 17 must book Homestay City and Airport Pickup.
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (Schedule determined by Expanish).
- Registration Fee includes: Course Material, Welcome Pack, Orientation, City Center Walking Tour, Wi-Fi, Computers and Internet Access, Free and Low-Cost Activity Program, Support Services, 24/7 Emergency Line, Course Certificate, Student Benefit Card.
- Long-Term Discounts: Discounts are applicable when the weeks are booked and paid for together. The discount is per person.
- Public Holidays on a Weekday: January 1st, February 11th and 12th, March 28th (school closes at 1pm) and 29th, April 1st and 2nd, May 1st, June 20th and 21st, July 9th, August 19th, October 14th, November 25th, December 24th (school closes at 1pm) and 25th. During weeks where there are two holidays, classes will be compensated with 6 extra hours of optional group classes. During weeks with one holiday, classes will be compensated with 2 extra hours of optional group classes.
- Student Residence and Apart Hotel are subject to availability and may include their own policies and fees, such as a deposit.
- Suggested Accommodation Check-In: Sundays between 12pm and 3pm.
- Suggested Accommodation Check-out: Saturdays between 10am and 1pm.
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD).